Now Accepting Hospital Medicine 2017 Workshop Proposals
SHM is now accepting workshop proposals for Hospital Medicine 2017 (HM17), to be held May 1-4, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Proposed workshop sessions are required to be 90-minutes in length. Proposals with the greatest likelihood of acceptance will be innovative as well as highly interactive, utilize small groups and limit didactic/lecture content.
Click here for more information.
Why Attend Hospital Medicine 2016?
- Stay Up to Date â€“ Gain knowledge and inspiration from the latest research, best practices and innovations in the field that you can immediately apply to improve patient care.
- Network â€“ Create important connections within the vibrant hospital medicine community.
- Build Your Own HM16 â€“ Customize your educational experience through more than 115 educational sessions in 13 learning tracks.
- Learn â€“ Hear from the best and the brightest â€“ nationally renowned leaders in the field of hospital medicine.
- Earn CME Credits â€“ Broaden your skills and earn the AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ credits you need.